How is the new mayor tackling key issues since taking office, including budget cuts, layoffs, crime prevention and education? And how he has communicated his strategy to the public and the media?
Those questions will be the subject of what should be a lively discussion among a powerhouse panel I will moderate tomorrow night:
– Mick Dumke, who covers City Hall for the Chicago Reader
– Kristen Mack, political reporter for the Chicago Tribune
– Carol Marin, Chicago Tonight segment host, Chicago Sun-Times columnist and political reporter for NBC-5
– Charles Thomas, political reporter for ABC-7
– Laura Washington, Chicago Sun-Times columnist and political commentator for ABC-7
The forum will be held Tuesday, Sept. 13, from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Loyola’s Water Tower Campus in Kasbeer Hall, on the 15th Floor of the Corboy Law Center, 25 E. Pearson Street. Click here for a campus map.
The event is sponsored by the School of Communication and Loyola’s Student Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists. All are welcome. Hope to see you there!