Sleeping on the job can be dangerous in some professions. Sleep expert Dr. Kathryn Reid, from Northwestern University, will join us on Chicago Tonight at 7:00 pm to talk about her latest research on sleep, and why it’s so important to our health and well-being.
Dr. Reid has written several articles on sleep research. For more information about these studies, click on the links below.
- Aerobic exercise improves self-reported sleep and quality of life in older adults with insomnia
- EEG Measures Index Neural and Cognitive Recovery from Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Timing and Circadian Phase in Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome
- Chasing the silver bullet: Measuring driver fatigue using simple and complex tasks
- The relationship between the rate of melatonin excretion and sleep consolidation for locomotive engineers in natural sleep settings
- The amount of sleep obtained by locomotive engineers: effects of break duration and time of break onset